Social Boston Sports (SBS) is excited to offer our own brand of Fitness Class instruction. Our SBS fitness classes will gather each week for a super social, fun and healthy hour long class followed up by a social happy hour after the class with all of your fellow classmates.
** Please Note: For ALL leagues you will be registering in a NEW system. All players will need to create a new account as we transition to a new software system.**
Check back for more leagues coming soon!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full fitness team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Player Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo City Events
- Team size (5+) – no gender requirements
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- 6 Weeks + playoffs (not all teams make playoffs)
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Boston and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!