On Sunday, May 7th, we’ll be hosting the official Wings for Life Boston App Run where 100-200 runners will come out for an awesome morning of running and fundraising for a noble cause. You’ll also have the chance to compete with runners from around the world.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up here for the in-person Wings for Life World App Run
- Download the Wings for Life World Run App
- Use the app to train toward your personal goals.
- On May 7th we are all meeting at the Hatch Shell where at 7:00am we will race alongside one another and hundreds of thousands of other runners world wide. The Virtual Catcher Car will follow you at the same pace as a real Catcher Car, and the APP will also show you the distance you achieve.
WHEN: May 7th at 7:00am
WHERE: DCR’S Hatch Memorial Shell
THE ROUTE: The route the app run will follow will be a 1.8 mile loop starting and ending at the Hatch Memorial Shell. Run as many miles as you can before the virtual chase car catches you on the app. Check it out here.
- To have a great time with friends
- To help find a cure for spinal cord injury. 100% of entry fees and donations goes directly to the non-profit Wings for Life Foundation, for life-changing spinal cord research.