Social Co-Ed Spikeball Leagues in Boston
Ready to ball? Social Boston Sports (SBS) Boston spikeball leagues run throughout the spring and summer at various locations throughout Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville. Offering co-ed spikeball leagues in Boston, SBS’ growing leagues are fun competition in a fast-paced, competitive, and social atmosphere.
Social is part of our name and we strive to make it a big part of our leagues. Come out, play in Boston’s best spikeball league, meet new people and head to the sponsor bar afterward for some post-game celebrations.
Part of the fun in your Boston spikeball league is not having to worry about anything else but playing your favorite game. We’ll take care of everything including referees and team shirts, you just focus on having FUN. Here at SBS, we pride ourselves knowing that when you arrive at your league, all you have to do is find your team, enjoy your games and head to the sponsor bar afterward. Why? Because it’s all about the fun.
Scroll down to view all upcoming spikeball leagues and join with a full crew, a few friends or as a free agent and start to have more fun…today!
What’s Included in My Registration?
- Official referee: SBS will provide hand picked referees for each game. No need to worry about paying for the referees because we’ve got that handled!
- Team Shirts: If registration deadlines are met, you and your team will receive t-shirts to wear to each game. Any player that does NOT complete registration one week prior to the league start date is not guaranteed a shirt.
- Equipment: As long as you bring yourself and your positive energy, nothing else is required!
- Finals Night Photos: In order to fully capture all the fun and excitement you’re having, our professional photographers continuously take pictures of the event! Those photos are later available on the Social Boston Sports Facebook Page.
- Champions Win: Champions receive SBS limited edition champ shirts, a trophy filled with a pitcher of Harpoon and your team name eternally engraved on the trophy!
How do I Reserve My Spot?
All of our leagues have a limit on the amount of teams we can accommodate. Your team MUST meet all roster requirements and have dues paid before the league sells out for your spot to be reserved.
Please visit your specific league home page to see the roster requirements. Payment is due upon registration and can be paid online.
If a Boston basketball league sells out before your team is complete, we offer the option of a full refund or you can be transferred into another league.
What is a Free Agent?
Sign up for a league as a free agent and we will put you on a team with other free agents. What better way to bond and meet new people?!
In some cases there isn’t enough room on the free agent team and you may be moved to a registered team to help them meet roster requirements.
Want to Sign Up With a Friend?
Have a teammate or two in mind but not enough players for a full team? No problem!
- Sign up as Free Agent and add each other’s names to the “Teammate Request” field when signing up and we will put you on the same team.
- Sign up as a Small Group (best for requesting to play with more than 1 friend).
With small groups, you don’t have enough players to create a full team but have a handful of friends you want to play with. Create a small group, invite friends, or join your friends already existing small group. We then do our best to pair you with free agents and other small groups to form a complete team.
*NOTE: A small group is not a team. It’s a request to play with other friends. You may, in rare situations, get split up. Also, unlike a team, friends who do not sign up in time, cannot join your small group after registration ends or the league sells out.