Boston skeeball leagues are the perfect way to get out there, socialize and meet new people! Come out and join us in a skeeball league in Boston, Davis Square and more throughout the year! Social is part of our name and we strive to make it a big part of our leagues. Come out for some Boston skeeball, meet new people, have more fun and live it up!
Part of the fun is not having to worry about anything. Just show up, check in, play and live it up in a Boston skeeball league! We’ll take care of the rest!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Skeeball team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Player Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo City Events
- Team size (5+) – no gender requirements
- Minimum 3 people to play each week
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- 6 Weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs)
- Click here to view full rules
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Boston and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!