Are you ready to lace up your cleats and score some goals? Social Boston Sports (SBS) offers soccer leagues throughout the cities of Boston, Cambridge and Somerville and beyond so there’s a location for everyone! Join one of our weekday or weekend coed leagues to show off your soccer moves and have a great time.
Here at SBS we strive to make our leagues a welcoming and social atmosphere. We want you to have a blast and live life to the fullest through the best experiences possible! What better way to do that than to play outdoor soccer? After your games we encourage you to head over to one of our sponsor bars for some postgame celebrations and to continue the fun!
We pride ourselves in making sure that you don’t have to worry about anything except HAVING FUN. We’ve got everything handled! Just show up, find your team, and have a blast. Here at Social Boston Sports, we respect sportsmanship and never want a game to get so intense that you aren’t having fun.
Keep reading about our various outdoor soccer leagues and how to join as a free agent, with a friend or as a team!
What’s Included in My Registration?
- Official referee: SBS will provide hand picked referees for each game. No need to worry about paying for the referees because we’ve got that handled!
- Team Shirts: If registration deadlines are met, you and your team will receive t-shirts to wear to each game. Any player that does NOT complete registration one week prior to the league start date is not guaranteed a shirt.
- Equipment: As long as you bring yourself and your positive energy, nothing else is required!
- Finals Night Photos: In order to fully capture all the fun and excitement you’re having, our professional photographers continuously take pictures of the event! Those photos are later available on the Social Boston Sports Facebook Page.
- Champions Win: Champions receive SBS limited edition champ shirts, a trophy filled with a pitcher of Harpoon and your team name eternally engraved on the trophy!
How do I Reserve My Spot?
All of our leagues have a limit on the amount of teams we can accommodate. Your team MUST meet all roster requirements and have dues paid before the league sells out for your spot to be reserved.
Please visit your specific league home page to see the roster requirements. Payment is due upon registration and can be paid online.
In some cases there isn’t enough room on the free agent team and you may be moved to a registered team to help them meet roster requirements.
What is a Free Agent?
Sign up for a league as a free agent and we will put you on a team with other free agents. What better way to bond and meet new people?!
Want to Sign Up With a Friend?
Have a teammate or two in mind but not enough players for a full team? No problem!
Add each other’s names to the “Teammate Request” field when signing up and we will put you on the same team. Simple as that!