Why not combine the elements of baseball and soccer and hit up the kickball field?! Social Boston Sports (SBS) offers indoor and outdoor kickball leagues all year long at various locations in Boston, Cambridge, West Roxbury, Watertown, Somerville and beyond.
Social is an important part of our name and we aim to make it a big part of SBS leagues. Our coed kickball leagues are a great way to play a sport you love while developing new friendships. We want YOU to come out, play some kickball and head on over to one of our sponsor bars after the game to continue the fun.
Part of the experience is to HAVE FUN and not have to worry about anything except showing up and enjoying yourself. In order to help do that, our referees provide all the equipment needed to play the game. You won’t have to worry about a thing!
Continue reading for more information on our kickball leagues and what it takes to join in on the fun.
What’s Included in My Registration?
- Official referee: SBS will provide hand picked referees for each game. No need to worry about paying for the referees because we’ve got that handled!
- Team Shirts: If registration deadlines are met, you and your team will receive t-shirts to wear to each game. Any player that does NOT complete registration one week prior to the league start date is not guaranteed a shirt.
- Equipment: As long as you bring yourself and your positive energy, nothing else is required!
- Finals Night Photos: In order to fully capture all the fun and excitement you’re having, our professional photographers continuously take pictures of the event! Those photos are later available on the Social Boston Sports Facebook Page.
- Champions Win: Champions receive SBS limited edition champ shirts, a trophy filled with a pitcher of Harpoon and your team name eternally engraved on the trophy!
How do I Reserve My Spot?
All of our leagues have a limit on the amount of teams we can accommodate. Your team MUST meet all roster requirements and have dues paid before the league sells out for your spot to be reserved.
Please visit your specific league home page to see the roster requirements. Payment is due upon registration and can be paid online.
If a league sells out before your team is complete, we offer the option of a full refund or you can be transferred into another league.
What is a Free Agent?
Sign up for a league as a free agent and we will put you on a team with other free agents. What better way to bond and meet new people?!
In some cases there isn’t enough room on the free agent team and you may be moved to a registered team to help them meet roster requirements.
Want to Sign Up With a Friend?
Have a teammate or two in mind but not enough players for a full team? No problem!
Add each other’s names to the “Teammate Request” field when signing up and we will put you on the same team. Simple as that!