One of our most SOCIAL sports is calling your name! Social Boston Sports (SBS) offers Boston kickball leagues throughout the week at various throughout the city including, Cambridge, Somerville, Boston and beyond. Our coed kickball leagues in Boston are a great way to develop new friendships while having the time of your life!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Kickball team is 15. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Player Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo City Events
- Team size (15+) – minimum of 4 females & 4 males
- Minimum 6 people to play each week
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- 6 Weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs)
- Click here to view full rules
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Boston and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!