Perfect your Frisbee Form!
Come and hone your frisbee skills in one of the most social leagues we offer. Social Boston Sports (SBS) Kan Jam leagues are played all over the city of Boston and are available on various nights throughout the week. Meet us for some laughs and a good time. Social Boston Sports does Kan Jam like no one else in the city. You don’t just show up, play, and go home. You show up, play, and make friends that last a lifetime!
Sign up for a Kan Jam league today as a team, small group of friends, or solo.
COVID Safety Standards
- Health Declaration via the Volo App before each activity.
- Temperature checks to ensure body temperature does not exceed 100.4
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be provided at each league.
- Equipment Sanitization during and in between league play to mitigate the spread of germs.
- Face Masks are required to be worn by staff and players at all times.
- Notifications of illness within 14 days of play will be reported to Volo customer service and Volo will notify potentially exposed persons.
- Social Distancing via clear markers to keep players 6 feet apart.
- Limited Activity Capacity in adherence to local guidelines.
- Modified Rules when necessary to limit contact and maintain social distancing.
Upcoming Kan Jam Leagues in Boston
We pride ourselves in making sure that we provide everything you need to play safely, relax, and have a blast. All you need to do is show up and find your team – we’ve got everything else covered! Click here for more details on our COVID Safety Standards.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Kan Jam team is 3. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo Events
- Team size (3+) – no gender requirements
- Minimum 2 people to play each week
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- 5 Weeks + playoffs (not all teams make playoffs)
- Click here to view full rules