Boston golf leagues are a friendly atmosphere where you can meet new people and have fun at the same time. We’re hosting leagues near you throughout the year and the good news – we’ll take care of everything! You just need to sign up, show up and live it up. Pick your favorite golf league in Boston and we’ll see you on the course.
How to Sign Up
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Player Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo City Events
- Clinics are scheduled in two waves; 6-7pm and 7-8pm
- You will get two clinics in the early wave and two in the late wave
- If you don’t have clubs the course will provide them at no cost
- 4 Weeks of clinics
- Week 1: Fundamentals of Putting – Participants will learn the fundamentals of putting and how to utilize the proper putting stroke.
- Week 2: Fundamentals of Chipping & Pitching- Students will learn the basic fundamentals of chipping and pitching and how to incorporate and utilize the proper set-up and stroke.
- Week 3: Full Swing Fundamentals – Students will learn the proper grip, stance and set-up for a full swing.
- Week 4: 3-Hole Play – Students will take what they learned on the practice tee to the golf course by playing a 3-hole scramble with guidance and instruction from a PGA Professional.
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Boston and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!