Looking to play golf in Boston and meet new people in the city? You’ve come to the right place! Social Boston Sports (SBS) has teamed up with the Brookline Golf Course, aka Putterham Golf Course to offer you golf lessons. Come join the fun and register today!
Social is a part of our name that we strive to be a huge part of our leagues and events. We want YOU to play learn how to play golf while in a social and fun atmosphere. Come out, play, meet new people, and head on over to the sponsor bar after your lesson or game to continue the fun!
It is important to us that you are having a blast. Part of the fun is not having a worry in the world except HAVING FUN! All you need to do is show up and the rest will be taken care of for you. The staff on the course will provide all the remaining equipment and tools to have a fun and successful golf experience.
Continue reading to view more information on our golf lessons and what it takes to register! In addition to our lessons and Social Boston Scramble tournaments we are working to develop full leagues as well coming 2017. Stay tuned!
What’s Included in My Registration?
- Official referee: SBS will provide hand picked referees for each game. No need to worry about paying for the referees because we’ve got that handled!
- Team Shirts: If registration deadlines are met, you and your team will receive t-shirts to wear to each game. Any player that does NOT complete registration one week prior to the league start date is not guaranteed a shirt.
- Equipment: As long as you bring yourself and your positive energy, nothing else is required!
- Finals Night Photos: In order to fully capture all the fun and excitement you’re having, our professional photographers continuously take pictures of the event! Those photos are later available on the Social Boston Sports Facebook Page.
- Champions Win: Champions receive SBS limited edition champ shirts, a trophy filled with a pitcher of Harpoon and your team name eternally engraved on the trophy!
How do I Reserve My Spot?
All of our leagues have a limit on the amount of teams we can accommodate. Your team MUST meet all roster requirements and have dues paid before the league sells out for your spot to be reserved.
Please visit your specific league home page to see the roster requirements. Payment is due upon registration and can be paid online.
If a league sells out before your team is complete, we offer the option of a full refund or you can be transferred into another league.
What is a Free Agent?
Sign up for a league as a free agent and we will put you on a team with other free agents. What better way to bond and meet new people?!
In some cases there isn’t enough room on the free agent team and you may be moved to a registered team to help them meet roster requirements.
Want to Sign Up With a Friend?
Have a teammate or two in mind but not enough players for a full team? No problem!
Add each other’s names to the “Teammate Request” field when signing up and we will put you on the same team. Simple as that!