Social Boston Sports (SBS) is excited to offer our own brand of Fitness Class instruction. Our SBS fitness classes will gather each week for a super social, fun and healthy hour long class followed up by a social happy hour after the class with all of your fellow classmates.
Upcoming Fitness in Boston
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full fitness team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Boston and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Check out a new and friendly atmosphere
- Bond with teammates before or after game time
- Meet players from other teams and sports leagues
- Enjoy tasty appetizer or food discounts at select sponsor bars
- Order drinks to share or try out something new on tap
- Chat with engaging and upbeat staff
- Participate with select sponsor activations
- Collect swag or other giveaways throughout the season
- Team size (5+) – no gender requirements
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- 6 Weeks + playoffs (not all teams make playoffs)
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo City Events
What can I expect at Social Boston Sports bootcamp?
Whether you’re trying to get in shape, stay in shape, lose weight, release some endorphins or meet new people, our Social Boston Sports bootcamp series is a match for you! Plan to arrive to bootcamp 10-15 early to stretch and meet your fellow bootcampers. Once your workout ends, the night is just beginning. Head to your sponsor bar for drink specials and a chance to meet everyone in the bootcamp series.
How much does it cost to join Social Boston Sports bootcamp?
You can expect your SBS bootcamp series to be approximately $49.99 for six weeks. Registration fees are dependent on location and day of the week, so be sure to check the league details carefully. After you sign up, everything else is taken care of for you. Your registration includes a professional bootcamp instructor, league shirt, venue costs, insurance, equipment, prizes, league management and so much more!
Don’t forget, when you sign up with Social Boston Sports, your registration helps provide free youth sports programs in Boston through the Volo City Kids Foundation. #playwithpurpose
How long is a Social Boston Sports bootcamp class?
A SBS bootcamp class is one hour long.