Ever tried playing hockey with shoes instead of skates, a broom instead of a stick and a ball instead of a puck? Now’s your chance! Make your weeknights even better by playing broomball in Boston. Our coed league allows for teams to intermingle with each other and meet new people!
Here at Social Boston Sports (SBS) we work to put our name in the game. We want YOU to have fun and compete in your league while in a social atmosphere. We encourage you and your friends to come out, play some broomball, meet new people, and have a blast! After the game, head over to your sponsor bars to have some drinks and continue the fun.
Keep reading about our broomball leagues and what it takes to participate with a full team, a few friends or a free agent! [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”What’s included in My Registration?” tab_id=”1467933463135-8d86f463-5bf5″][vc_column_text]
What’s Included in My Registration?
- Official referee: SBS will provide hand picked referees for each game. No need to worry about paying for the referees because we’ve got that handled!
- Team Shirts: If registration deadlines are met, you and your team will receive t-shirts to wear to each game. Any player that does NOT complete registration one week prior to the league start date is not guaranteed a shirt.
- Equipment: As long as you bring yourself and your positive energy, nothing else is required!
- Finals Night Photos: In order to fully capture all the fun and excitement you’re having, our professional photographers continuously take pictures of the event! Those photos are later available on the Social Boston Sports Facebook Page.
- Champions Win: Champions receive SBS limited edition champ shirts, a trophy filled with a pitcher of Harpoon and your team name eternally engraved on the trophy!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How Do I Reserve My Spot?” tab_id=”1467933463030-e5f12fa3-6e9c”][vc_column_text]
How do I Reserve My Spot?
All of our leagues have a limit on the amount of teams we can accommodate. Your team MUST meet all roster requirements and have dues paid before the league sells out for your spot to be reserved.
Please visit your specific league home page to see the roster requirements. Payment is due upon registration and can be paid online.
If a league sells out before your team is complete, we offer the option of a full refund or you can be transferred into another league.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What is a Free Agent?” tab_id=”1467933463237-4a3d12bc-bbcc”][vc_column_text]
What is a Free Agent?
Sign up for a league as a free agent and we will put you on a team with other free agents. What better way to bond and meet new people?!
In some cases there isn’t enough room on the free agent team and you may be moved to a registered team to help them meet roster requirements.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Want to Sign Up With a Friend?” tab_id=”1467933463347-48e3d740-f4ba”][vc_column_text]
Want to Sign Up With a Friend?
Have a teammate or two in mind but not enough players for a full team? No problem!
Add each other’s names to the “Teammate Request” field when signing up and we will put you on the same team. Simple as that![/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]