Let’s Get Ready to BOWL!
Whether you’re looking for traditional bowling or candlepins, Social Boston Sports (SBS) bowling leagues in Boston are just what you’re looking for. Join us in Southie, Fenway, Somerville, or Back Bay to get the ball rolling and have some fun! We offer coed leagues for everyone to become involved and join in on the excitement. You won’t want to miss out!
Part of the fun is not having to worry about anything. Just show up, check in, grab your shoes, and play. You will be playing the team next to you which will make it easy to mingle and meet your opponents.
COVID Safety Standards
- Health Declaration via the Volo App before each activity.
- Temperature checks to ensure body temperature does not exceed 100.4
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be provided at each league.
- Equipment Sanitization during and in between league play to mitigate the spread of germs.
- Face Masks are required to be worn by staff and players at all times.
- Notifications of illness within 14 days of play will be reported to Volo customer service and Volo will notify potentially exposed persons.
- Social Distancing via clear markers to keep players 6 feet apart.
- Limited Activity Capacity in adherence to local guidelines.
- Modified Rules when necessary to limit contact and maintain social distancing.
Upcoming Bowling Leagues in Boston
We pride ourselves in making sure that we provide everything you need to play safely, relax, and have a blast. All you need to do is show up and find your team – we’ve got everything else covered! Click here for more details on our COVID Safety Standards.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full Bowling team is 8. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Boston!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Team size (8+) – minimum of 3 females & 3 males
- Minimum 6 people to play each week
- Equipment provided
- Shirts provided
- Click here to view full rules
Players registered with Social Boston Sports enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Social Boston Sports & Volo City Events