Whether you’re looking for traditional bowling or candlepins, Social Boston Sports (SBS) bowling leagues in Boston are just what you’re looking for. Join us at South Boston Candlepin or Kings Bowling throughout the year to get the ball rolling and have some fun! We offer coed leagues so everyone can get involved and join the fun. You won’t want to miss out!
Social is part of our name and we strive to make it a big part of our leagues. Come out to the bowling alley to bowl, meet new people, have more fun and live it up!
Part of the fun is not having to worry about anything. Just show up, check in, grab your shoes, and play. You will be playing the team next to you which will make it easy to mingle and meet your opponents!
Keep reading to learn more about our bowling leagues and all that we have to offer.
What’s Included in My Registration?
- Official referee: SBS will provide hand picked referees for each game. No need to worry about paying for the referees because we’ve got that handled!
- Team Shirts: If registration deadlines are met, you and your team will receive t-shirts to wear to each game. Any player that does NOT complete registration one week prior to the league start date is not guaranteed a shirt.
- Equipment: As long as you bring yourself and your positive energy, nothing else is required!
- Finals Night Photos: In order to fully capture all the fun and excitement you’re having, our professional photographers continuously take pictures of the event! Those photos are later available on the Social Boston Sports Facebook Page.
- Champions Win: Champions receive SBS limited edition champ shirts, a trophy filled with a pitcher of Harpoon and your team name eternally engraved on the trophy!
How do I Reserve My Spot?
All of our leagues have a limit on the amount of teams we can accommodate. Your team MUST meet all roster requirements and have dues paid before the league sells out for your spot to be reserved.
Please visit your specific league home page to see the roster requirements. Payment is due upon registration and can be paid online.
If a league sells out before your team is complete, we offer the option of a full refund or you can be transferred into another league.
What is a Free Agent?
Sign up for a league as a free agent and we will put you on a team with other free agents. What better way to bond and meet new people?!
In some cases there isn’t enough room on the free agent team and you may be moved to a registered team to help them meet roster requirements.
Want to Sign Up With a Friend?
Have a teammate or two in mind but not enough players for a full team? No problem!
Add each other’s names to the “Teammate Request” field when signing up and we will put you on the same team. Simple as that!